Med-view Airline Baggage Allowance
27 KG 3 pieces max – 10 KG Hand Luggage
27 KG 2 pieces max - 6 KG Hand Luggage
Please contact our customer service representatives to inquire about Medview Airline extra baggage. Please note that charges are calculated as per additional piece up to 30kg
Medview Airline Hand carry
- bag, not exceeding 55x35x25cm, such as a handbag or a briefcase or a laptop computer.
- One overcoat or raincoat.
- An umbrella or walking stick.
- One camera, one video camera or one portable CD player.
- A reasonable quantity of newspapers, magazines or books for the journey.
- Items bought at the airport “Duty Free” shop in limited quantity and dimension.
- Food for infants necessary during the journey.
- One carry-cot or folding pram.
- One folding wheelchair, a set of crutches or similar devices on which a disabled passenger may be dependent.
- Disabling devices.
- Briefcases with alarm devices installed.
- Gases (flammable, non-flammable or toxic) such as camping gases.
- Flammable liquids, such as lighter-fuels, varnishes and thinners.
- Lighters with non-absorbable gases and refills.
- Explosives, ammunition, fireworks and rockets.
- Flammable solids such as “strike anywhere” matches and highly flammable items.
- Substances which emit flammable gases on contact with water.
- Oxidizing materials (such as bleaching powder and peroxide).
- Infectious and toxic materials.
- Radioactive materials.
- Corrosive materials (such as mercury, acids, alkali).
- Magnetized materials and other similarly dangerous products.
- Personal medical oxygen devices that utilize liquid oxygen.
- Fuel cell systems and spare fuel cartridges
- Any permitted sharp objects contained in checked in baggage should be securely wrapped to prevent injury to baggage screeners and handling personnel.
We recommend you complete and attach name tags both on the outside and inside of your checked in baggage.